- Removal of coconut husk,
- Removal of coconut shell,
- Removal of thick brown coconut skin,
- Washing of white coconut meat to remove foreign material,
- Blanching of white coconut meat to reduce the number of micro organism to the safe level fit for human consumption within its shelf life,
- Cutting of white coconut meat into the desired size ( will be medium and fine size levels )
- Hot air blow drying the grated white coconut meat to reduce the moisture content from 19% to less than 3%,
- Cooling of desiccated coconut,
- Sieving of desiccated coconut to separate desiccated coconut as according to the desired size,
- Finally, packing of desiccated coconut.
- Fillers inside Chocolate Bars
- Ingredients in biscuits, Toffees, and Chocolates
- Cake Decorations
- Baking Industry
- Frozen Food Industry, Ice Cream
- – Moisture : 3% max – FFA : 0.3% max
- – Fat content : 62% min – SO2 : 100ppm max
- – Ecoli & Samonella : negative.
- – Natural white, free from foreign matter.
- – Flavour: Mild, fresh and sweet characteristic of coconut with no off-flavour and odour
- Shelf Life : 1 year
Scroll To Top